1. What are eBooks?
eBooks are simply electronic copies of book titles. You can download eBooks and read them immediately so there is no waiting for shipment and in most cases, they are cheaper than their 'hard copy' counterparts. eBooks also offer the convenience of size and portability, you can store your own personal library of eBooks on your computer, read them, print any pages from the eBook you want, etc. They come in the following formats:
PDF - This format can be read using Adobe's Acrobat Reader available FREE from www.adobe.com.
EXE - This format runs straight from your desktop. It may also require you to be connected to the internet. Needs no special reader or software.
DOC - This is Microsoft Word's format. It can be opened by Word, Wordpad and Notepad (you may not be able to view any images in Notepad though)
TXT - A simple text file format. Use Wordpad or Notepad or any simple text editor to read.
SWF - These files require the MACROMEDIA FLASH Player to be installed on your computer. You can download it FREE from www.macromedia.com.
2. What format do the ebooks come in?
The ebooks are in .pdf format, which is the most popular and practical ebook format currently available. To read .pdf files you will need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer if you don't already have it. Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free on the Adobe website.
3. What are master resale rights?
When you have Master Resale Rights for a product, it means that you can sell it to others and keep all the profits, and your customer will also get resale rights to the product and be able to sell it to others.
4. When will I get access to my eBooks after I place my order?
Your payment details are verified instantly, and you will have access to your ebooks within a few seconds after your order is placed.
5. How does the order/instant download process work?
When you purchase an ebook from us using PAYPAL as your payment method, go through the payment procedure as normal and then click on the 'continue' button. Immediately you will be taken to the download WEBPAGE. Then simply click the yellow 'DOWNLOAD' button on this page to start downloading or 'right-click' on the yellow button and choose 'Save Target As' or 'Save As'.
6. I've downloaded a 'Zip' file, what do I do now?
If your computer is running Windows XP, then you can simply 'right-click' on the zipfile and choose 'Extract Here' from the menu that pops up. Then just 'double-click' the extracted file to open and read (refer to question one for file formats). I'm afraid I don't know whether this method works with Windows 98 or 2000. If this method doesn't work you may need to download 'Winzip' from www.winzip.com. This small program will unzip the files for you once installed. I think it also comes with a 'Wizard' and a help file in case you get stuck and it's FREE for the evaluation version.
7. How long will it take to download an eBook?
Most eBooks are around 1mb in size and will take about 2-3 minutes to download on a 56k modem.
8. I've opened my Ebook but the text is all garbled and full of symbols?
This could be one of two things; either you have not unzipped (extracted) it yet or you don't yet have the correct reader installed on your pc. Refer to questions 1 & 3.
9. When will I get access to an eBook after I place my order?
Your credit card details are verified instantly, and you will have access to the eBook you purchased within a few seconds after your order is placed.
10. I paid for my book by PAYPAL 30 minutes ago and yet i've received no reply with the download link, whats going on, your listing states 'instant download'?
If you have not recieved an email from us with the download link in or you are not taken to the download page immediately after clicking the 'continue' button at Paypal please contact us. Please check your spam/trash folder. It will probably be there. If not make sure you adjust your spam filter settings then contact us.
11. I've tried everything you've suggested but I still can't seem to read the ebook, any more ideas?
I've tried to be as thorough as possible in the previous answers, however, due to the amount of different computers and operating systems your problem could be one of many. Send us an email with as much detail as possible regarding your problem and we will do our utmost to answer your query. If your still not satisfied then don't forget our 30 day money back guarantee!
12.Will I require any additional software?
Your e-Books will be downloaded in zipped up (compressed) format. If your computer is running Windows XP, then you can simply 'right-click' on the zipfile and choose 'Extract Here' from the menu that pops up.
You may need WinZip to extract the file. Again you will probably have this already on your PC. If not download it free from www.winzip.com.
13. Are my payment details secure when I order from your site?
Yes. All payment transactions on our site are handled by PayPal, a third party payment processing company. PayPal is one of the biggest payment processors on the internet and has the highest security standards.
14. Can I get a refund if I’m not satisfied with my purchase?
Yes. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can request a refund within 30 days from the date the order was placed. Your money will be refunded to you in full. Please note that after 30 days all sales are final.
15. Can you guarantee that I will make money by selling the products and using the techniques provided by www.e-bestsellers.com ?
No. We do not guarantee that you will make any money. That depends on factors that are out of our control, like your motivation, desire, knowledge, etc.
16. Do I need to be connected to the internet when I am reading the ebooks?
No. You only have to be connected to the internet when you are downloading them.
17. Do I have to follow any rules when I sell the eBooks of www.e-bestsellers.com?
Yes. Some rules/guidelines have to be followed when selling the eBooks of www.e-bestsellers.com. Visit the ‘Terms of Resale’ page for more information.
18.Can I create my own Package by using the individual products contained within the eBooks of www.e-bestsellers.com?
Yes. You can create your own packages by bundling together the products contained in the iProfit eBook Package.
19. Do all the individual products contained in the www.e-bestsellers.com come with ready-made sales websites?
Yes. Most of individual products come with professionally designed sales websites.
20. Will I need to make any changes to the sales pages before I will be able to use them?
You only have to change two things on each of the sales pages. The order link and the email address. Everything else is already set-up for you.
21. How can I accept credit cards on my website in order to sell these products?
You can accept credit cards on your website easily, by joining a credit card processing company. They will accept credit cards on your behalf, and mail you a check every month (or sooner), after they deduct a small fee for their services. www.PayPal.com is one of the most popular online credit card processing companies.
22. How can I increase my website traffic and make more sales?
There are many ways to increase your website traffic and make more sales. There are many products inside the www.e-bestsellers.com that cover this subject in detail.
If your question was not answered above, please contact us
The essential in resell rights is that it offers you the privilege to sell the product.
There are three different types of resell rights:
1. Basic resell rights - You can sell it but can't pass on resell rights to your customers.
2. Master resell rights - You can pass on resell rights to your customers.
3. Private label rights - It is your product and you can do what you want with it (re-title the ebook, re-write the ebook, re-edit the ebook, brand the ebook, auction-off the ebook, slice and dice, sell the resell rights or give away or divide the ebook into other content.
If you are planning to sell your products via the internet you need the following:
Most of the e-books that you purchase on this site come with master resell rights. Though you should check the ebook itself for any limitations such as it can't be sold on any auction sites.
- Know how to edit web pages
- Know how to upload your product and web pages to a server
- If you purchase private label rights you must know how to edit the product
- You need some way of protecting the ebook downloads such as dlguard
You may sell this e-Books for profit.
Or simply buy it for yourself.